Service and Repairs Technician – Nottingham
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£18k – 20k per annum plus company benefits|
Service and Repairs Technician – Nottingham - £18k – 20k per annum plus company benefits
Our client specialises in the manufacture of audio and safety devices within the automotive industry. Due to their success and growth they are currently expanding their team and looking for an additional Service and Repairs Technician; you will be part of a fully trained and experienced team whom will be supporting you with your day to day work and training
The successful candidate will be working within an open office with your own work station and PC and main responsibilities of the role will include:
• Servicing and repair of equipment on site
• Ensure all paperwork is completely accurately and within the stipulated time period
• Make your line manager aware of any developments or changes in customer needs
• Troubleshooting and fault finding through applied route cause analysis.
• Providing support and guidance to customers via phone and/or email
• Act as a point of escalation for technical issues
• Ensure compliance to warranty standards
The successful applicant must possess the following skills / experience:
• Servicing / repairs experience is essential
• Possess excellent communication and customer handling skills
• Ability to work to project deadlines and prioritise own workload
• Experience in repairs and servicing
• Excellent computer skills (Smartphone, Tablet, PC and Mac).