IT Field Support Engineer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||North West, UK|
|Salary||£21k - £23k + car or car allowance + benefits|
- IT Field Support Engineer - £21k - £23k + car or car allowance + benefits – Manchester
Our client works with schools and businesses to manage the full life-cycle of technology deployment, from installation and integration of technology, through to ongoing support, training.
Our client is currently looking to recruit an IT Field Support Engineer with good experience, both installing and troubleshooting in a mixed technology environment.
As a field engineer, you would work in both an onsite, and remote capacity as required, to support schools and businesses in their deployment and ongoing use of technology. This could include installation of a new server, maintenance of existing ones, integration services, migration services, client support, or support for other services.
We are looking for a technician with:
- Experience of providing 1st and 2nd line support
- Proven IT Support experience (ideally with some Desktop or Helpdesk support experience).
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of Mac OS, iOS and Mac server
- Knowledge of any third party MDM solutions is advantageous
- Any exposure to supporting Windows server is advantageous
- Backup solutions and disaster recovery
- Jamf knowledge/certification (Jamf 200/300) is preferable
- Full UK driving licence is required, as this role will include client visits / onsite support on a regular basis.