Legal Secretary (Conveyancing / Clinical Negligence) - Sheffield
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
- Legal Secretary (Conveyancing / Clinical Negligence) - Sheffield - £17k - £19.5k per annum plus benefits
Our client is an extremely well established and successful legal firm based in Sheffield; due to their continued success they are currently expanding their team and recruiting for an experiencedLegal Secretary in both their Conveyancing and Clinical Negligence departments
Excellent copy and digital audio typing skills are essential with a good understanding of the need to prioritise when working with both clients and colleagues.
Other duties include:
- Document production
- Diary management and telephone contact with clients and other third parties
- Typing legal correspondence and documentation from digitally dictated material.
- Complete various forms and documents
- Previous experience of working in a similar role or as a Legal Secretary within either a Residential Conveyancing or Clinical Negligence department is essential for this role
- You will have excellent communication and IT skills with copy and digital audio typing at 60 wpm
- It is also essential that you have the ability to work accurately and timely in order to progress matters efficiently and assist and undertake various delegated tasks.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.